1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Create a class now.
3. The Add Class page should look like the picture below.
4. First fill out Course name.
5. Adding Periods is only necessary if you teach the class at more than one time so students can distinguish between their class another.
6. You have the ability to add classes to other departments which you are not a part of. Please be careful to only add classes to your department.
7. You must select a term for the class.
8. Next add a description and add any files for your course.
9. Next visit your page in the staff directory or the department page to find your class.
10. After the class is created you can add homework by clicking on the Homework button on your home page.
11. You can add homework and a due date on this page. Saving it will add it to your page.
12. Here is what a simple course might look like.